Wednesday 27 November 2013

My Empties - Products I've Used Up


I've noticed recently I'm running out of a lot of things all at once! Luckily being a beauty addict means I have back ups for almost everything but I kept a few of the products I had that were almost empty to do a review for you and tell you what I thought of them :)


1. Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy perfume 
This is my ultimate favourite perfume ever and I am so gutted that it's empty. I probably have a couple more spritzes left in there so I'm saving them for a special occasion. This product is on my christmas list as it's quite pricey and I really hope I get more because it's the nicest smell, it's really fruity which I love. I would say it's quite a young scent, really girly. The scent lasts for hours as well which is something I look for in a perfume, I can't stand ones where the scent wears off after an hour or so.

2. Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner
This is the 'Luscious Long Deep Treatment' one and I can't say enough good things about it, I am going to do a full review on this and the other Aussie products I use but I had to include this here, it's so good at giving dry hair a moisture boost especially at this time of year when my hair is particularly dry. I love that Aussie do products specifically for long hair. I've already bought another and started using it again. I use it 1-2 times a week and it just keeps my hair so healthy!

3. Batiste Dry Shampoo in the scent 'Cherry'
I love Batiste dry shampoos, I fortunately don't get greasy hair very often but I use this on days where my hairs a bit flat and dull and needs a moisture boost. It also smells really good which is a huge bonus. This is my favourite scent that batiste do and I've already repurchased this! I love how cheap these are too, a bottle this size is £2.99 and lasts me a couple of months!

4. Tresemme Heat Defence spray
I am really bad at remembering to use this before styling my hair but when I do I notice a huge difference, it adds and locks in moisture at the same time as shielding hair from the harsh heat of curlers and straighteners. My hair always feels nicer when I've used this. I bought this particular one because it was nice and cheap and I think I will buy another and continue to use this until I hear of another one that claims to be the best!

5. Bioderma Make Up Remover
A very popular and hyped-up product now. I bought this bottle of Bioderma back in February when I was in paris, I used it for a couple of weeks then forgot about it, I started using it again around august/september time and I've still got about a weeks worth left but wanted to include it here. It was around £10 and the fact it's lasted me 3 months is pretty great in my opinion. There's a reason it's talked about so much, it is really really good. It's advertised as a make up remover for skin and eyes however I would disagree with that as it's very poor at removing eye-make up. When I use it on my skin though it works so well, it's mainly water based not oil based so it leaves the skin feeling really refreshed and VERY clean which is what I want in a make up remover! I bought two of these at once so luckily I have a backup but I am going to have to go on a search for more online when I really run out. I've tried other make up removers but nothing felt as nice as this one hence why I went back to it after so long.

6. Last but not least is my No.7 Eye Make Up Remover
As I said before Bioderma isn't great at removing eye make up so I paired it with this and I've come up with the perfect combination for my skin. This remover is really oily like other eye make up removers I've tried but the oil doesn't sit on your face after you've taken the make up off. I've tried more expensive ones but still prefer this. It removes things like waterproof mascara and MAC pro long wear paint pots with ease and this bottle lasted me 2 months which is fantastic for an £8 product. I've stocked up more of these already and can see myself using this product for a long time. I can't stand products leaving residue on my face after I've used them and this doesn't so it's winner in my eyes! (No pun intended ;))

I love all these products which isn't surprising as I've finished them and will be using them all again!

Bethan x

No comments:

Post a Comment