Thursday 7 June 2012

Graze Box!

Today I got my first Graze box! I'd been wanting to get one for ages and I finally did it. 
For those of you who don't know Graze is an online service that delivers boxes of food either to your home or work, the food is healthy and natural snacks such as nuts, dried fruit, crackers, bread and more.
You sign up to the website and firstly choose whether you want a 'nibble' or 'nutritious' box, the nutritious boxes only contain the low calorie/fat foods whereas with the nibble box you could receive any of the foods they provide. 

So what do you do if you want to sign up but hate nuts? or hate seeds? when your accounts set up you can browse through all of the foods provided and choose out of 4 options 'bin', 'try', 'like' and 'love'. 'Bin' means you'll never get that product, good for people like me who cannot stand nuts! 'Try' means that throughout your time with Graze they may send you this. 'Like' means you'd really like to try a certain product and 'Love' is similar in which if you click that one it's likely they'll send you this product either in your next box or regularly, so make sure if you want to try all different products you don't 'love' too many or they'll send them in more than one box! There is also a 'send soon' option on some of the foods where Graze will do their best to send that food in your next box. I got a bit excited and manipulated my first box by 'sending soon' only the ones I really wanted to try first!

Cool concept huh!? Who wouldn't want to join!

This was my first box above! In every box you get 4 foods and a little leaflet with all the nutritional guides for each of the foods (also shown below) specific to your box, I was expecting most of my foods to be quite high in fat because I opted for the nibble box but I was wrong, they were all pretty low, this pleased me greatly! In your first box you also get a little welcome booklet.


The boxes are 100% recyclable and are thin enough to fit through your letterbox so there's no signing needed. The postage and packaging is also 100% free every time which is a huge bonus.


here's a picture (above) of all the foods I got in my first box! The top left is called Summer Pudding and has dried blackcurrants and cranberries, yogurt coated sunflower seeds and mini sponge pieces. Apart from being the highest in fat this one is really good, I'm also not a big fan of seeds but I loved the fact they were yogurt coated, made me like them a lot more, I was also a sucker for the little sponge pieces, they are very yummy!

The top right box is called 'Garden of England' and has dried baby strawberries, apple and blackcurrants. Foods like this are great to snack on, they weren't too sweet which was good because you know they're not stuffed full of sugar. This is the best kind of grazing food!

I was so excited about bottom left, this was on my 'send soon' list, the summer berry flapjacks, I thought these were going to be so high in fat but they're not, they're fine for a snack! I've already had one and they are just as yummy as I expected!

Bottom right is by far my favourite, I'm looking at the box now and it's the only section that is now empty (whoops)! It's called 'Boston baguettes' and had mini tomato bread sticks with a BBQ relish, definitely my kind of snack food, and it's completely guilt free snacking, this one had the same amount of calories and fat in it as the dried fruit, not much! It was so nice, not much of a graze as I did eat the lot in 2 or 3 goes... my bad!

Graze boxes are £3.79 a time, you can receive a box as often as every day or as spaced out as once a fortnight, I get mine once a fortnight but am tempted to change to every week.
By clicking the link below I have been able to get you your first box completely free! If you'd like to receive your free box then cancel without having to pay a penny you can do that too! With Graze you can cancel your subscription online at any time! Although if you have a box on the way you have to cancel it 48 hours in advance to avoid having to pay. Also if you don't want to cancel your subscription all together but take a break from Graze you can keep pushing your boxes back and they won't send you one until you're ready!

Please click this link and sign up to receive your First box completely FREE!
http://www.graze.com/p/XVDYPCW

If this link doesn't want to cooperate go to www.graze.com and underneath the get started button there's a 'enter your promotion code' option, click that and enter:

XVDYPCW

enjoy! :)

2 comments:

  1. oooo thankyou for this post. i'll get on it straight away :) lovely blog x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm def going to try this out! thanks for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete