Friday 1 June 2012

Holiday Shoes

Recently I've been looking for some bargains as moneys been a little tight on my 12-hour-a-week work contract! Loads of my friends reccomended George at Asda, like many I was skeptical and the clothes were, as expected, a huge let down but the shoes weren't too bad. Some, as you can imagine, were not my taste but they had some simple shoes which I thought would be perfect for my holiday!

On July 4th I'm going on my first ever girls holiday to Tenerife and as we'll be out partying all night I didn't really want to pay a lot for shoes because they get so ruined in clubs.

The pair on the left of the picture were £8 which I thought was crazy good for sandals and the pair on the right were £2 which is also a great bargain for a pair of shoes that I will literally only wear from my hotel room down to the pool and back. I probably only need another pair or two and I'll be set, but at 2 pairs for a tenner I won't mind buying a couple more! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment